A botanical solution comprised of: purified water, amino acids, minerals and other ingredients derived from leafy green, edible and seed-bearing plants.
Sodium percarbonate, soda ash
Soda ash, sodium percarbonate, mild surfactants
A botanical solution comprised of:
purified water, amino acids, minerals and
other ingredients derived from leafy green,
edible and seed-bearing plants.
All Purpose Cleaner
Non-toxic household cleaner:
Safe & non-toxic, this solution is for all your household/commercial cleaning needs! Replace all of your harmful, toxic cleaners with Household Traditions All Purpose Cleaner! This environmentally safe botanical mixture contains no harmful detergents or solvents, no perfumes or dyes, and is easy to use! Household Traditions All Purpose Cleaner is an enzyme-based botanical formula that can cut through the toughest grease or dirt, and is completely non-toxic.
Spray Household Traditions All Purpose Cleaner on counter tops, stove tops, ovens, refrigerators and sinks and wipe clean. For more difficult areas, let sit for a longer period of time. May also be used as a dishwashing liquid in the sink or dishwasher. Put in soap dispenser or foamer and use for hand soap. Cuts grease, wax and oil.
Spray Household Traditions All Purpose Cleaner in the bathtub, sink and toilet. Wipe and rinse. Also spray on soap scum; leave on for several minutes, then wipe and rinse clean.
Use 1-2 oz. Household Traditions All Purpose Cleaner in 1 gallon of water when washing car.
- Exterior: For tree sap and tar, spray directly on the area. Let sit for a few minutes, then wash off with water and a clean cloth. Works great for removing grease, dirt & oil!
- Tires: Spray directly on tires. Let sit several minutes, then gently scrub with a brush and rinse clean.
- Engine: Spray directly on cool engine. Let sit for up to 30 minutes, then wipe or spray clean.
Spray on fruits/vegetables, then rinse clean.
Pre-spray stains and spots with Household Traditions All Purpose Cleaner. Use 1-3 ounces in wash cycle. Heavily soiled or large loads: Pre-spray stains and spots. If especially greasy or soiled, allow to soak for at least 30 minutes or even overnight if necessary, then wash as normal. Works great for removing blood, grease, wax, dirt & oil!
Spray directly on surface and let sit for several minutes. Scrub with a brush and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Repeat if necessary.
Household Traditions All Purpose Cleaner can be used on carpets, walls, and floors. May also be used as carpet shampoo. (Substitute carpet shampoo with Household Traditions All Purpose Cleaner when cleaning.)
Destainer & Deodorizer:
People have been using chlorine bleach in their laundries since the end of the 18th century. While these products work very well in whitening clothes, chlorine bleaches do have a negative effect upon the environment because of their chemistry. Care must be taken in using chlorine bleach as it is toxic to humans, animals, and plants.* Also, we all have experienced destroying a colored article of clothing because chlorine bleach was accidentally spilled on it.
Tropical Traditions Oxygen Bleach is a safe and effective alternative to chlorine based products and it can be used in many applications in and around the home. It is based on sodium percarbonate which uses oxygen for destaining and deodorizing. Oxygen Bleach is safe to use at all temperatures, on most washable fabrics, and all colors, in hard or soft water, and is compatible with other household cleaners. Also, it produces no harmful by-products which negatively affect the environment. Unlike chlorine bleach, which can merely cover up a stain, Tropical Traditions Oxygen Bleach attacks and breaks down organic stains to totally remove them from the garment.
Uses and Instructions
- In the laundry Oxygen Bleach is used to destain, deodorize, and whiten. It is very effective as a laundry presoak for heavily stained articles. For light soils add 1 ounce of Oxygen Bleach with your laundry detergent per load. For moderate soils use 2 ounces and for heavily soiled articles use 4 ounces.
- To whiten and deodorize diapers add 4-6 ounces of Oxygen Bleach into the soak cycle. Soak in hot water for at least 30 minutes, or overnight, then complete wash cycle.
- For whitening old linens and yellowed window shears, deodorizing and cleaning tennis shoes, or to get rid of yellow armpit stains on shirts: soak in 2 ounces of Oxygen Bleach per gallon of water for at least one hour, or overnight, then rinse.
- Note: Oxygen Bleach is not suitable for use with silk or wool.
- For stained plastic ware, dishes, dish rags and dish towels add 1-2 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to the container to be cleaned or to the dishwater and soak for at least 15 minutes.
- To keep your drains and disposals clear and smelling fresh add 1 ounce of Oxygen Bleach in 8 ounces of hot water and allow solution to sit in drain overnight.
- For septic systems add 4 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to toilet and flush into the septic system twice a week.
- For toilets add 3 ounces of Oxygen Bleach, wait 15 minutes then scrub.
- For shower curtains soak in one ounce of Oxygen Bleach per gallon of hot water; for mildew stains soak overnight.
- For bathtub and shower use make a paste of Oxygen Bleach with hot water, scrub with a cloth or sponge, wait 15 minutes then rinse or use.
- For deodorizing garbage cans add 1/2 ounce of Oxygen Bleach per gallon of water and let soak.
- For lawn furniture add 2 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to hot water, scrub, wait 15 minutes, then rinse.
- For all weather carpeting add 4 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to a gallon of warm water scrub with a stiff broom, wait 20 minutes then rinse.
- To destain and deodorize carpets add one ounce of Oxygen Bleach per gallon of carpet shampoo prior to cleaning.
- To remove mold and mildew from carpeting add 2-4 ounces of Oxygen Bleach per gallon of hot water, apply generously to stain, wait 10 minutes, then vacuum with extractor.
- For acoustic tiles add 6 ounces of Oxygen Bleach per gallon of hot water, spray on tiles, wait 15 minutes then rinse.
- For mops add 3 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to a gallon of hot water, soak overnight then rinse.
- For mildew removal or to clean baseboards or basement floors after water damage from flooding add 4 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to a gallon of hot water, scrub surface, wait 30 minutes then rinse. Oxygen Bleach is safe for use in a closed environment.
- To clean and deodorize cat litter boxes soak them in 3 ounces of Oxygen Bleach per gallon of water for 20 minutes then rinse.
- For urine, feces, or vomit stains on carpets or upholstery, add one teaspoon of Oxygen Bleach to 8 ounces of water, wipe onto stain, wait 10 minutes then rinse.
- Note: Oxygen Bleach is not suitable for use with silk or wool.
- To clean and deodorize coolers add 2 ounces of Oxygen Bleach per gallon of hot water, soak for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- For boat sails, cushions, ropes, camping gear, tents, tarps, etc. add 4 of Oxygen Bleach ounces per gallon of hot water soak for 30 minutes then rinse.
- Oxygen Bleach is excellent for cleaning and restoring wood decks. It removes organic stains from leaf stains to BBQ grease, removes mold and mildew as well as sun faded and discolored wood layers. Makes your deck look almost new!!! It doesn’t harm your plants, grass, or landscaping in any way!
- To clean your deck first remove any loose soils or other matter. Dissolve 6 ounces of Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer in a gallon of hot water (generally takes about 5 minutes). Apply to wet deck.
- For railings a hand pump sprayer does a really excellent job. Wait 10-15 minutes. Scrub with a stiff broom or brush, then rinse.
Powdered Laundry Detergent
Tropical Traditions Powdered Laundry Detergent cleans and removes stains from your laundry with the power of Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer. Powdered Laundry Detergent is safe and effective at ALL temperatures on whites, permanent press, bright colors, pastels, prints, and delicates in hard or soft water. (Not suitable for Silk or Wool) Tropical Traditions Powdered Laundry Detergent is non-toxic, environmentally safe and contains no phosphates. Powdered Laundry Detergent cleans and safely bleaches your clothes with the added power of Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer.
With our Powdered Laundry Detergent there are no harmful by-products upon decomposition. Powdered Laundry Detergent dissolves as completely as liquid detergents and rinses away completely leaving no residue in your clothes.
Powdered Laundry Detergent costs less to use than commercial liquid detergents and costs no more to use than commercial powdered household laundry detergents. Powdered Laundry Detergent contains no dyes, perfumes, fillers or phosphates. Compare our Laundry Detergent to your normal laundry detergent and you’ll see the difference!
Powdered Laundry Detergent can be used with Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer to provide optimum cleaning and stain removal!
General Use Directions:
Begin filling washer with water, add Powdered Laundry Detergent, then add laundry.
- For regular size washers and normally soiled loads use 1/4 cup (2 oz) of detergent.
- For large size washers add 1/2 cup (4 oz) of detergent.
- For heavily soiled loads add 1/2 cup (4 oz) of detergent and 1/4 to 1/2 cup (2-4 oz) of Oxygen Bleach
- For extra cleaning and stain removal power use Oxygen Bleach as a pre-soak or add 2-4 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to 1/4 cup of our Laundry Detergent per load!!
Note: For front-loading machines use half the amount that is called for with top loading washing machines. For front loading washers and normally soiled loads, use 1/8 cup (1 oz) of Powdered Laundry Detergent.
Non-toxic pest management:
Bug Arrest is an ecologically safe and effective pest management solution. It is a non-toxic product containing natural enzymes that devour the exoskeletons of pests such as ants and fire ants, bees, wasps, fleas, flies, gnats, spiders, dust mites, ear mites, hair mites, roaches, termites, crabs, scabies, mange, box elder bugs, lice, and more! It is a botanical solution comprised of: purified water, amino acids, minerals and other ingredients derived from leafy green, edible and seed-bearing plants. There are NO poisons or toxic chemicals in Bug Arrest, and therefore cannot be classified as a pesticide.
Uses for Bug Arrest
Bug Arrest For Insects:
Spray the insects with Bug Arrest. To be effective, Bug Arrest must be sprayed directly on the insect.
Bug Arrest For Your Home:
For items such as furniture, carpets, helmets, and car upholstery, put 2 oz. of Bug Arrest in 16 oz. of water and spray area that may be infested. Allow to dry and vacuum. Place vacuum bag in a sealed plastic bag and remove it from the house. For removing mites on carpets, use 1-2 oz. of Bug Arrest in carpet shampooer.
Bug Arrest For Insects on Plants:
Dilute 1 oz. in 16 oz. of water. Spray plant and soil. Caution: If Bug Arrest is mixed too strong, leaves may burn and turn brown. Try it on a couple of leaves and wait several hours to see how the plant responds to the mixture. If it is too strong, increase water and repeat the process.